Monday, February 23, 2009

WEEKEND THOUGHTS!!!

Kaylor got her 2 month shots on thursday, she did really well with it until this weekend. She cried from sun up to sun down both saturday and sunday and is even fussy today. I just can not figure out what is causing her to fuss, sometimes it seems like it's a tummy ache, sometimes it seems like she may be constipated, and sometimes it seems like she may have a little collic. WHATEVER IT MAY BE I HOPE IT GOES AWAY, I JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY. It hurts me so badly (as her mother) to see her cry real tears from something that is causing her pain at such an early age. She was three weeks premature and I know that could have alot to do with it but sometimes I am at a loss on what to do. Kylee had a great weekend though, she has become really close to her daddy and they played outside on her swingset and went to the store together and she even helped him clean the car. When I was her age I was a daddy's girl too, I prayed that she would have a relationship with Kyle like I had with my father, and I am so thankful that she does. He is such a wonderful father. When we had Kaylor he just jumped right in and did everything for the first couple of weeks until I heeled. I am so thankful to him for all that he has done, and all that he continues to do. Our relationship as husband and wife has truly matured and is so amazing. I am very blessed to have a great husband and to amazing little girls!!!

0 comments: