Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WHERE MY HEART BELONGS!!!

Today I realized (with valentine's day being this weekend) that my heart completely belongs to my loving husband and my adorable children. Holiday's have become what I look forward to all year long, so I can treat my family with gifts and sweet thoughts to show my love to them. I have already bought my husband a singing card, I hope he ardores it, and I have bought my 2 1/2 year old (kylee) a tinkerbell doll and lots of cute goodies that express my love for her. The only person I have not bought for yet is my baby (kaylor). What do you get a 2month old for Valentine's Day? She does already have an adorable outfit for the day, maybe that is enough when they are so little. I am also going to treat all the people at my work and some of my family with cute goody bags full of things to show them that someone cares about them on this precious day. Have you ever done something nice for a person you barely new or bought a gift for someone who would never buy one for you? That is my goal this year to treat others the way I want to be treated and to give back to everyone that I possibly can. After all a small gift can go a very long way!!! I hope that Valentine's Day this year is very stress free and that my husband and I can enjoy each other's company, even if it is only for a few seconds. Hopefully in a few days I will have lots of picture's to show all of you but intil then I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and that it is filled with lots of love!!!

"LOVE CURES PEOPLE-BOTH THE ONES WHO GIVE IT AND THE ONES WHO RECIEVE IT"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Hey Kyle! Hey Kylee! and Hey Kaylor! Just wanted you to know, we checked out your pics on your blog. What beautiful pics and precious babies. Hope you are all well. Give us a call! Talk to you soon. Love you, Uncle Frank and Joel