Thursday, February 5, 2009

WALKING WITH GOD BESIDE ME!!!

This last week has been one of the most horrible I have ever had. My Two month old devoloped RSV and my 2 1/2 year old has a double ear infection and we are battling with the medicine's to treat it right. In one week's time we have been to the doctor 6 times and have had numerous nights without any sleep, not to mention this is my second week back to work. Kaylor (being so little) has struggled to breathe correctly with the RSV and we have had many scares,leading us to the point of hospitalization, luckily she is starting to get better now without being admitted into the hospital. Kylee was doing well for a few days and then the medicine quit working and has now caused her to get another ear infection leading her to have two and be very winny and unbearable. I have had only a few hours of sleep each night (some nights without any) and have stuggled with working. I do know that during this last week, I have prayed to God more than I have prayed to him in the last 6 months, and while praying to him I have found peace and with each prayer I have said, my children have begun to improve. It is so amazing to me to witness God's work on earth and how amazing the strength of prayer is. I never knew I could be this close with God intil one of the most important people in my life passed away, and through his death lead me to God. I do know and feel that God is WALKING BESIDE ME LEADING ME THROUGH THESE VERY TROUBLED AND HARD TIMES, BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM I DO NOT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE OR HOW I COULD HAVE HAD SO MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND STILL BEEN ABLE TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY FOR MY CHILDREN. THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING SO AMAZING AND GOOD EVERYDAY!!!

1 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

oh, bless you heart! i just read this and i'm so sorry! rsv is so dangerous...i have a preemie, i know! how are things now? i see this was posted a few days ago...any new info??