Friday, February 20, 2009

IF ALL I EVER HAD TO DO!!



Today is such a beautiful chilly day, but it is one more day that I have to be thankful for. In the early morning hours while feeding Kaylor I have come to realize how wonderful my simple life can be, which has inspired me to write this!! If you like it, try it out, it shows you how truly blessed your life is.


IF ALL I EVER HAVE TO DO
If all I ever have to do is care for my children each and everyday, love all over them, show them how precious they are to me, give them all the extra time I have, even if I do not have any, feed them, cloth them, and keep them safe from harm, THAT IS FINE BY ME. If all I ever have to do is kiss my husband before going to work, talk to him on the phone in between work hours, go home to him and make supper, lay around on the couch together, talk to him the way that best friends do, watch our favorite tv shows, and go to bed together as a loving husband and wife, and maybe get a few moments together alone THAT IS FINE BY ME. If all I ever have to do is go to work each morning and work an 8 hour day, teaching, learning, laughing, making new friendships, and striving to be successful, THAT IS FINE BY ME. If all I ever have to do is love everyone who has loved me, and even some who have not, Hate the things that need to be hated, forgive the things that need to be forgiven, forget the things that need to be forgot, tell the stories that need to be told, comfort those that need to be comforted, if this is all that my life has in store for me, then THAT IS DEFINITELY FINE WITH ME!!!

0 comments: