Friday, February 6, 2009

THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING MY GIRLS BETTER!!!

Just wanted everyone to know that the girls are getting better everyday. It has been a slow progress but slowly getting better, is better than not getting well at all. The baby still coughs and has to do her inhaler but she can finally take her bottles and has begun to wake up more often and show me her beautiful smile!!! Our 2 1/2 year old is showing great progress and is coming alive again. I never knew I could love something so much, until I had my girls and seeing them hurt, hurts me more than I could have ever imagined. All I know is that God has been so Good to my family and he truly blesses us every single day!!!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so glad you are all feeling better--when babies are sick, mommies do worry--love & prayers to you all.