Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!






My family had a wonderful valentine's day this year. My husband and kylee (on friday the day before valentine's) baked me a chocolate cake covered in strawberries (they are my favorite)and made a heart out of the strawberries. When I got home from work friday evening the cake,(which was absolutely delicious)a rose, and a beautiful card was waiting for me. I was so surprised and happy that my husband took the time to do something really thoughtful for me, it doesn't always have to be about how much money they spend. The girls wore the most adorable outfits on Valentine's Day, everywhere we went people were talking about how cute they looked. Kylee loved her Valentine's gift, she got a huge tinkerbell doll, (she loves that movie)books, hair bows, candy, and a singing card. My husband had to work all day saturday so when I got home he had a really sweet card waiting on him and I took him to eat for dinner. I am very happy that my family and I had such a wonderful Valentines Day, I am really greatful for precious moments with my family!!!






0 comments: