Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am 23 today, and this has been a very amazing birthday. My day started off with my husband wishing me a happy birthday before he went to work and telling me how much he loves me. Later in the day I got dressed up (I put a pair of my new jeans on, straightened my hair, did my make-up and put the girls in matching outfits that were too cute) and we went to my mother's. When we got there she surprised me with beautiful cards and cupcakes. She even gave me some money to buy myself something nice(I pot a new pair of seven jeans from indigo with it)and took me and the girls to lunch at chips barbeque. Later in the afternoon when kyle got off work he surprised me with a beautiful card and took me to get pedicure(which felt so good)and of course I got Kylee's toes and fingernails painted too for her birthday that is next week. Kyle also took me to eat at El Chico mexican restuarant(I love mexican food)and we enjoyed a really great dinner. El Chico was one of my dad's favorite restuarants and since he isn't here to share my birthday with me, I decided to eat at a place that reminded me of the wonderful times I had with him. To top my birthday off Kylee sang to me the most beautiful version (created by her) of happy birthday tht I have ever heard. This day was the best, and I cannot thank my family enough for their love and caring efforts to make my birthday as wonderful as it has been. 23 has started off being amazing, I hope that the rest of my year continue's to go this way!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

0 comments: