Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MY BABY KYLEE IS TURNING 3!!
















It seems like it was yesterday when I was a newlywed (of only 2 months) and I was in the bathroom of my apartment with my husband standing at the door saying "what does it say?" "Are we pregnant?" and me eventually being able to say "Oh my, we are pregnant". Just weeks before finding out that we were pregnant one of my cousin's said "so are you going to be like me and get pregnant really quickly after getting married?" and kyle and I responded by saying "NO we are definitely going to wait a few years and then have children" but little did we know our precious baby Kylee had already been concieved. From the very moment I knew I was pregnant, MY LIFE CHANGED FOREVER. I began to eat all the right things, sleep all the right ways, drink all the nurturing drinks and truly become a mature women. I remember crying because none of my jeans fit and because I thought my husband thought I was fat and unattractive. My mom even rushed me to a maternity store and bought me knew pants and told me I would be able to fit into my old one's soon after having the baby (that was definitely a lie). Kylee Grace Pemberton (ONE OF THE TWO GREATEST LOVE'S OF MY LIFE) was born on JUNE 16TH, 2006. SHE WAS TRULY HER DADDY'S FATHER'S DAY PRESENT THAT YEAR. She came by c-section at 11:51p.m. and I remember the doctor saying he had never seen so many family members in a waiting room before. What can I say, everyone was anticipating her arrival. She has truly been my SWEET ANGEL from the very beginning and because her birthday party is this weekend I would like to share with you a letter I wrote to Kylee for her 3rd birthday.

KYLEE GRACE

I HAVE BEEN SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH SUCH A LOVING, CARING, BEAUTIFUL AND VERY STRONG WILLED DAUGHTER. KNOWING THAT YOU ONCE GREW IN MY TUMMY AND MATURED IN IT FOR 9 MONTHS IS THE MOST AMAZING MEMORIES AS A MOTHER THAT I COULD EVER HAVE. MY LIFE BEGAN TO HAVE A PURPOSE THE DAY I FIRST HELD YOU IN MY ARMS. FROM THAT VERY MOMENT ON I KNEW I WAS MEANT TO BE YOUR MOTHER AND I WANTED NOTHING MORE THAN TO HOLD AND LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. THROUGHOUT THESE LAST 3 YEARS WE HAVE SHARED A WONDERFUL BOND AS MOTHER AND DAUGHTER, IT HAS BEEN ONE THAT I COULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED. I LOVE YOUR LAUGHTER, YOUR SMILE, YOUR BEAUTIFUL LONG CURLY LOCKS OF HAIR, YOUR BIG GREEN EYES, YOUR PRETTY TEETH, YOUR TALKING HABITS AND YOUR OUT GOING WITTY PERSONALITY. I ALSO LOVE TO HEAR PEOPLE SAY YOU LOOK JUST LIKE ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE. I LOVE BEING YOUR MOMMY AND GETTING TO HAVE THESE PRECIOUS MEMORIES OF YOUR LIFE AS YOU GROW UP. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE TURNING 3, EVEN THOUGH YOU ACT LIKE YOUR 18 ALREADY. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER 3 YEAR OLD WITH AS MANY PURSES AS YOU HAVE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE THAT CAN WALK IN HIGH HEELS AS WELL AS YOU DO. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE BEING YOUR MOTHER, AND I LIVE TO GIVE YOU A WONDERFUL LIFE AND FUFILL IT WITH ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. THERE IS NOTHING I WOULD NOT DO FOR YOU AND MY LOVE FOR YOU IS THE GREATEST IMAGINABLE.


I LOVE YOU (AS YOU AND I ALWAYS SAY) TO THE MOON AND BACK, FOREVER & EVER.

0 comments: