Thursday, June 25, 2009

A DAY FULL OF THINGS TO DO!!!

Since Kylee is still and the lake with my mom and step-dad and will not be back until later tonight, Kaylor and I are going to run some much needed errands around town, we are going to go to a store in Bryant Arkansas called Giggles and Wiggles, I have been trying to go to this store for weeks and everytime I go they are closed. After that we are going to hit the dollar tree to see if they have anything we may need for the house. After the dollar tree we are going to complete our day with grocery shopping at Kroger. Oh yeah and I also have to get my medicines filled. I hope today will go alot easier then I am imagining it to go, at least I already know what to expect with a six month old. She is already fussy and is yelling at me right now, so I am making this post short and sweet.

WISH US LUCK!!!

0 comments: