Sunday, June 7, 2009

OUR WEEKEND!!!





































My husband and I got to spend a little time together friday night, we only had our six month old Kaylor because our 3 year old Kylee was at the Beebe races watching her pawpaw try to win, unfortunately he did not win, he got 2nd place instead. Kylee loves to watch her pawpaw race and love's him so very much. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful step-dad that treats my children as his own grandchildren. I worried when my dad passed away that my kids would miss out on a pawpaw but my step-dad has pushed all those worries aside and has been a wonderful grandparent to my children. Now back to the weekend, Friday night was great me, kyle and kaylor ate at Chili's and then went and looked at some tahoe's (still hoping I get one for my birthday) and then we came back to the house and enjoyed a quit evening. Saturday morning we got up and picked Kylee up from her grandparents and then recieved a phone call from Kyle's mother that she was was bringing our niece (JoJo) to stay the night. Once JoJo arrived we went to Chucke Cheese and ate and played a while, then we came home and watched movies and the girls destroyed my house from the front to the very back. I made them maraconi and hot dogs for supper and they played for what seemed like forever in Kylee's room and then they finally went to bed. Today we got up extremely early and the girls began to play and I gave them a bath and got everyone ready for church. We went to church and really enjoyed the service and now we are back at home. I really feel like I could pull my hair out because JoJo and Kylee together are into everything and the don't ever stop. Hope everyone else's weekend went well and that everyone was able to squeeze in some family time because in the end that is what is most important!!!

0 comments: