Saturday, June 6, 2009

BIRTHDAY COUNT DOWN!!

I am so excited that my birthday is approaching so quickly this year, the only down side to it is my father will not be here to call me really early in the morning and sing me Happy Birthday the way that he always did. My Birthday is 3 days away and Kylee's birthday party is only 8 days aways. I told my husband that i want a cookie cake to eat for my Birthday since we are going to have such a big cake for Kylee's just a few days later. I also told him that I want a new car for my Birthday, I don't know for sure if that will be possible but we have gone looking at some SUV's and so far I found a black tahoe that I like alot. But regardless of what I get I will be happy to share another birthday with my family as a proud wife and mother.

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the colors in your blog and love the picture in the header.

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.