Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OUR MINI VACATION TO THE LAKE!!!

This is the really cute bib I bought will Kaylor's first initial!!!These are the shoes I bought for Kaylor, they have satin lace bows on them!!!

This is the bag I bought for Kaylor for when she gets a little older, The P is for the first letter in our last name!!!

OH MY GOODNESS, I wish someone would have told me how hard it was going to be trying to take a 3 year old and a six month old to the lake!!! Me, Kylee, and Kaylor, left monday morning and went to a lake in Hot Springs Arkansas where my mother and brother were waiting for us. We planned this trip in advance and we were all excited to spend quality family time together but little did we know 3 kids and 4 adults in a camper with two of the kids being 6 months old would not be as pleasant as what we had imagined.

OH AND DON'T LET ME FORGET TO MENTION THAT I FORGOT TO TAKE ONE OF THE THREE DIGITAL CAMERA'S WE HAVE, SO I DID NOT GET ANY ADORABLE PICTURES OF THIS MINI VACATION.

The First Day was great, me and the girls played in the water for a long time and then we ate and took several naps throughout the day but when the night came all the greatness turned to disaster. My brother's baby Landon screamed in pain for what seemed like forever and every time her cried my baby Kaylor thought she had to wake up and get ready to play. My brother and his wife rushed Landon to the hospital in Hot Springs and discovered Landon had an ear infection. After getting him his medicine they came to the camp and got all there stuff and went home.

The Second day started out great as well, we made breakfast and went into town and bought some supplies we needed from the local Walmart and I shopped at the cutest boutique for kids called Doodles for children boutique (the pictures of the cute things I bought are posted above). After shopping we got some food at the local On the Border mexican restuarant and took it back to the camp site and ate. Later on in the evening my wonderful husband surprised me and the girls and showed up at the campsite (after working all day) and spent some great quality time with the girls and I. He also took me fishing on the boat for awhile. We caught two fish each and got a little sun burn. After my hubby left we started to settle for bed until I began to feel sick and really get the feeling that I was ready to come home, but unfortunately it was too late so I had to make myself sleep and wait till the morning to leave.

The Third day was very short and sweet. I ate breakfast with everyone got all my bags packed and loaded up the car, then loaded up the girls and halled tale back home to my much missed, not as stressful as the lake, wonderful house. I am very glad we went to the lake because Kylee really enjoyed herself but Kaylor is still to young to have fun at place's like the lake and I get way to stressed out to go too often.





0 comments: