Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Life Can Change in an Instant!!




Almost one month ago my 3 1/2 month old was admitted into the hospital with a severe UTI. We were there for three days and were sent home with a diagnosis of Kidney Reflux Disease, which happens to be the same disease my oldest daughter has been diagnosed with as well. To explain the disease shortly all of there urine does not get released from the kidney and it causes bacteria to back up in the kidney leading to UTI's. This news has been so devasting. I know it could be alot worse but the one thing we hope for as mother's is that our children are perfectly healthy. Three days after Kaylor (3 1/2) month old came home from the hospital I had to make a really hard decision which led me to quit my job that I have had for a very long time that payed pretty well. I have really enjoyed being at home caring for the girls but the change has been so hard. In the blink of an eye my daughter was very sick with the possibilty of her kidney's shutting down and me having to quit my job. Thank goodness for God's loving care and his ability to get us through anything. I just pray that my girls grow out of this disease which is a possibilty or that it doesn't get any worse and they can live happy, healthy normal lives.

0 comments: