Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!





On sunday April 5th my husband and I and our two girls were admitted into our church as members and we gave our children to God, It was one of the most awesome heart felt feelings I have ever had in my life. We have been attending church on a regular basis for over a month and we finally felt that it was time to commit ourselves. It was so beautiful on the first sunday we went to church Kylee looked at me and said "mommy I love church, I am so happy". When she said that I knew it was the church for us and that it was time to start teaching our children about the lord. I feel so at peace when we are at church and I know that God has all the answers to our prayers and he deserves to be honored every single day including Sunday.

0 comments: