Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!

I have had a very busy but exciting and very fun week. Last friday my husband and I took our two girls camping with my mother and step-dad. We stayed until monday in their very nice and comfortable camper. I do have to say if they did not have a camper it definitely would have been too hot to go with the girls being so young. I enjoyed some much needed girl time with my husband's cousin heather that stayed a night with us and laid out in the water with me for several hours. I love my new tan that I have been getting these past couple of weeks, I must say a good tan does a body well!!! My husband and a couple of guys went fishing at night each night that we were their and I am assuming he got some much needed alone time, or at least time away from me and the girls. Kylee love's the lake so much that she decided to ask her mimi if she could go back up their so my mom picked her up yesterday afternoon and she will be their all weekend but of course my husband and I want to join her so we will be returning to the lake friday afternoon. Today I went to my cousin's new in-ground swimming pool, I should say it is absolutely amazing!!! Kaylor and I stayed for about 2 1/2 hours and that was enough for her. I was able to do a little more laying out and get some more of a tan. Kaylor swam necked for about 20 minutes and she loved it. I even put a shirt on her afterwards that I bought from the Gap that says "I'd Rather Be Naked" and it was perfect, so I must conclude by saying I have had an absolutely positively wonderful week and I hope it only continues to get better!!!!

0 comments: