Friday, July 25, 2008

I am so happy!!!!



I am so excited to let everyone know that Kylee Grace is being potty trained. It is so cute! Everytime i have to go to the bathroom, she does too. She calles her panties, pamies!! And now she says she doesn't like her diaper. At night when i put one on her she says "moma I don't wike it". Kylee has become the most well mannered child ever. When she wants something and i give it to her she tells me thank you a million times. If she wants anything at all she will say "pwease". Being a mother is the most awesome feeling i have ever felt. There is no greater joy in life than the love you have for your children. I knew the day i had Kylee that my life was complete and now that we are having another child, i feel even more complete. I found out last week that the sex of our baby is probably but not a 100% sure a GIRL!!! I will find out the gender for sure this monday. The thought of this baby being a girl is so awesome. I told my husband that i think God knows we are meant to have girls and that some people are meant to have boys. I cannot wait to see who she looks like and how kylee will react to having a new baby in the house. She already knows that mommies tummy is growing and there is a baby inside of it. She kisses my belly and tells her "siser" she loves her. I am so happy and grateful to have this wonderful family and to be expecting a new bundle of joy that will be her soon!!! We do have a name picked out but I am going to keep everyone waiting for a while!!! Here Are A few pictures of Kylee's and the baby's room!!!

0 comments: